TELEVISION/ VIDEO – INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES
* “Fiapoto, Fiapalagi, No Fefe” – Author talk at the American Samoa Community College, AS. May 2015.
* “The Sinnet of Myth Woven into Our Veins – Celebrating the Women in our Lineage.” A lecture given for Women’s History Month, Salt Lake Community College, Utah. 12th March, 2015
* The Importance of Recording and Sharing our Stories. TVNZ Good Morning Show, 27th September, 2012.
* Author Interview, Auckland Launch and Book Signing for When Water Burns, Otara Market, NZ.
* “Dare to Dream“. Author speech at the Australia Book Launch for Telesa, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia. 3rd May, 2012.
* Photo Memories, Australia Book Launch for Telesa, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia. 2012
* Author Vlog, ‘The Inspiration for writing the Telesa Series. 2012
* Author Vlog, “Tips for how to Write a Novel.” 2012.
* Samoan Concerns over Sexual Predators: An interview with Author and Pasifika women’s advocate, Lani Wendt Young. Radio Australia interview. (20 Nov 2013)
* Fresh Crew Radio Interview with the Telesa Author, Brisbane, Australia. (3 May, 2012)
* Samoan Writer launches Pacific Teen Romance Series. Radio interview by Geraldine Coutts, Radio Australia. (29 Nov, 2011)
* Samoan Self-Publishers, Who needs Traditional Publishing?, SUGA Magazine, 2015
*Lani Young Encourages Young Writers, Talanei News, American Samoa. May 2015
*Author Profile, NZ Book Council. 2015
*A thrilling love story inspired by Pacific mythology – Review, Chaminade University, May 2015.
* Samoa – A Paedophile’s Paradise. Samoa Observer. From a talk given by Lani Wendt Young at a fundraiser for Samoa Victim Support, Apia, Samoa. (13 July, 2014)
* Should YA Fiction be written by Actual Adults? By Karen Tay, columnist at ‘Reading is Bliss’ at Stuff.co.nz, NZ. (12 Feb, 2014)
* Telesa and When Water Burns: A review. National Library of NZ. (29 April, 2013)
* Pacific Books get Youngsters Reading, Vaimoana Tapaleao, NZ Herald. (Apr 02, 2013)
* Auck Writer’s Festival: Young Writers get advice from the Best, Vaimoana Tapaleao, NZ Herald. (May 15, 2013)
* Samoan Author Lani Wendt Young on Hawaii, Books, Motherhood and Literacy. Tina Mata’afa-Tufele, Tautalatala Media, Hawaii. (Nov 2013)
* Q & A with the Author on the Bone Bearer Book Tour. Lani Momoisea, Lani Says, Auckland, NZ. (Aug 15, 2013)
* Our Rape Culture. Samoa Observer. (15 Oct, 2013)
* New Telesa Book Launched in Auckland. Scoop News, NZ. (21 Aug, 2013)
* Unleash the Fire: Telesa Trilogy Celebration in Auckland. Scoop News, NZ. (23 Aug, 2012)
* In Converation with Shigeyuki Kihara, Wallace Art Awards Paramount Winner. The Pah Homestead, Auck, NZ. Sept 2012.
* Women’s Magazine aimed at Pasifika Audience, NZ Herald, 2012.
*Worthy Reads: Telesa, A Review by Indie-Visible. 2012
* Fantasy Romance, Pasifika Style. Samoa News, American Samoa. (24 Dec, 2012)
* Telesa Goes to Brisbane. Samoa News, Pago Pago, American Samoa. (5 Aug, 2012)
* Ooh La La – New Book Cover Released! Tautalatala News, Hawaii.
* Samoa: Myth Fits. From ‘A Year of Reading the World’, Ann Morgan, UK. (22 April, 2012)
* “Preserving Samoan-ness through Popular Fiction”: A Researched Analysis of Hybridity in Lani Wendt Young’s Telesā: the Covenant Keeper. In partial fulfilment of the requirements for the course Pacific Women Writers. By Jessica Perez-Jackson for EN461 “Riding/Writing In the Eye of a Typhoon”. Dr. Evelyn Flores, Professor. University of Guam, Mangilao, Guam.
* “A Kind of Sex in the City meets Hex in the Bush as Ancient Mythology meets Teenage Biology.” Written and performed by Dr Selina Tusitala Marsh, for the launch of Telesā by Lani Wendt Young(13 December 2011, AUT, Manukau Campus, Auckland, New Zealand.)
* Samoan Author to Release First Samoan YA Fiction Novel, Scoop Press, NZ. 2011.
* Lani Wendt Young’s Telesa, Savali Newspaper, 2011.