07 Jan Why are you so grouchy??!!
The whole point of having a door on my office is so you can leave me alone. Not so you can open it every 10 minutes and ask me VERY IMPORTANT questions, like:
*Do you know where the soap is? Theres nothing in our bathroom.
* Where’s Zach? He’s supposed to help me bath the puppies.
* Are you going to the store soon? Can you buy some batteries for the other XBox controller?
* She wont let me play XBox. Its not fair. Tell her to share!
* Can you tell Jade to hurry up and go back to university? Im tired of sharing my room with him.
* What are we having for dinner? …Why dont you know?…
* Why do I have to do the dishes that Zion made? I already cleaned the kitchen and she just came and made a sandwich.
* Can the puppies come inside and play?
* The puppies pooped on your rug. What should we do?
* We need tape / scissors / paper / a pen. Do you got any?
* The toilet paper’s finished.
And my favorite…
* Why are you so grouchy? You’re always in a bad mood. I thought you liked being a writer?
And people wonder why my next book is taking so damn long to finish.
I love my office! – When children arent in it…